Kids Shoes boy girl baby
$30.00 – $31.00
Best Baby Walking Shoes 2020
It doesn’t take long for the baby to start walking and this is certainly one of the biggest milestones for the parents as well as the babies. Once the child learns to walk, he would really enjoy walking around the house and you might find it a little difficult to manage the baby. One thing that you need to take care of is the feet of the baby. We are sure that you do not want the baby’s feet to attract all the dirt around the house
So, what is the solution? Well, there are several baby walking shoes available in 2020 which you can use and these walking shoes not only protect the feet of the baby but it will also provide enough grip to the baby so that he doesn’t slip while walking. It is certainly worth purchasing Shoes for Babies learning to walk.
You can choose a cute pair of walking shoes for your baby and we are sure that these cute walking shoes will encourage the baby to walk more which in return will aid the development of the baby. One thing to note is that purchasing shoes for the baby are a lot different from purchasing the shoes for an adult. It is a different game altogether and we understand your confusion. To help you, we came up with this article so that we can share buying guide for you and we can also share some of the best products with you that are available in the market.
Let us now look at the buying guide first and then we will move on to the next sections. The buying guide will help you in understanding the type of baby walking shoes that you need.
Baby Shoes Buying guide – What to look for it?
There are certain things that you must consider while purchasing shoes for babies learning to walk and this will help you in ensuring that you choose the most comfortable product for your baby. These points that you need to consider are listed below
- The first thing that you need to consider is the type of shoes that you wish to buy. This may include shoes that come with laces, Velcro, buckles or even snaps. Now, we would personally recommend you to opt for Velcro or Snaps type shoes as this makes it easy for baby to learn himself. As Velcro is easy to adjust and easy to use, the baby learns quickly and he is not dependent on you for tying laces every time.
- The next thing to check for is padding. Ensure that the shoes have good padding around the ankle because this is where many shoes may cause trouble for the baby. Inadequate padding may cause rashes and we are sure that you do not want that.
- Pay some special attention to the sole of the shoes. Ensure that the sole is flexible and it doesn’t bend easily. In addition to this, ensure that the sole is flat so that the baby gets enough support and stability while stepping on the floor. Another thing that you must care about is the grip. There should be enough grooves on the sole so that the baby gets good grip and he doesn’t slip or slides on any surface.
- Size is yet another thing that you need to check. Most of the e-commerce sites will give you a size guide and considering the guide will help you in ensuring that that the shoes are a good fit. A smaller size may bend the toes of the baby while the bigger size may lead to tripping. Always opt for the exact size even if that means purchasing new shoes after few months.
- You can also look for the shoes that make certain sound while the baby is walking or you can choose the ones which have integrated light system in them when the baby walks. The advantage of such shoes is that the baby will be attracted to them and it will increase the activity levels for the baby. This also includes choosing the right graphics and right color for the baby.
- The last thing that you might want to consider is the cost of the shoes and the brand. Do not buy something that is very expensive because you would anyways end up buying something new in 6 months but do not compromise on the quality as well. You must also check out the reviews of the baby walking shoes as this will help you in ensuring that you purchase the right product for your baby.
This was the short buying guide for baby walking shoes and we are sure that considering these points will help you in purchasing the best shoes in the market. A lot of people question us if the baby walking shoes really has some benefits or if the baby should walk barefoot. To answer this question, we have covered the benefits of baby walking shoes in the next section.
Let us have a look at the benefits of using Baby Walking Shoes
- The fact is that the babies do not need shoes if they have just started standing or if they have just started talking a couple of steps. This is because of the fact that the baby is still developing sensory information initially but the baby would need walking shoes once he starts walking a little.
- The shoes protect the feet of the baby which is absolutely necessary and it is also important to ensure that the shoes are not tight for the baby. The shoes will protect the feet from any unnatural substance that can injure the baby.
- You can choose to talk the baby out for a walk in the playground once he starts walking and this is when the baby walking shoes become extremely important. This is also true for walking in malls or accompanying you anywhere else.
- Another thing that you need to ensure is that you should not let the baby walk a lot in socks. This is because the socks can make it really slipper for the baby which increases the risk of a fall.
- The shoes will also protect the baby from the dirt and other unknown substances that are on the floor. If you live in a place where the temperature can get really cold then the shoes will also provide some insulation for the baby and it will prevent the baby from catching a cold.
- Lastly, the shoes will promote a lot of physical activity. The kids are attracted to lights and sound so if you choose shoes that come with these features then your baby would be encouraged to walk even more which itself is really good for the development of the baby.
With all these benefits, we are sure that you are ready to invest in a good pair of baby walking shoes. Let us now have a look at 10 Best Baby Walking Shoes 2020 that help the child in walking with confidence without a scare of being injured.
#1, #2, #10, #12
0-6months, 6-12months, 12-18months